Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Latest Dresses

WOW!!! I have been truly blessed--and lucky--to have the opportunity to create so many beautiful dresses lately!!!! Here is one of my FAVORITES! It has won fashion twice so far!!! It is a lovely peach and natural sand color with pearls and glass seed beads in the smocking and embroidery; Isn't she just a doll!!!!


Alexis: 2012 Miss Jeff Davis, Prettiest smile, Best Model, and Best Fashion

This is ADORABLE little Sophia; she won Most Beautiful in her pink and green silk dress in her first pageant, and won Princess and 1st runner up out of 30 contestants in her watermelon themed pageant! Her watermelon OOC received a nearly perfect score; 10, 10 and 9.9!!! How cute is she!

Sophia's silk dress is also decked out in pearl embellished smocking, along with a scalloped hemline with MORE pearls!

AND OF COURSE, sweet Camryn! She has won more than I can list--here is her latest dress; isn't she beautiful in purple! Camryn's latest silk dress is THREE colors, 2 shades of purple and a lovely limey green; her smocking has countless seed beads, and there is double piping on her smocking as well as piping along her collar, and the mock waist band; how beautiful!




This is Cam in her sweet heart themed OOC; this competition won her Queen--and qualified her for nationals in November in Florida! We are preparing her national glitz dress and thinking hard on her OOC!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEW FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS--and for these AWESOME photos!

What's around the corner? I am currently taking orders for September-December--and filling up quickly! I have a GORGEOUS red and white dress for August--and I am excited about Alexis' and Sophia's next dresses as well!!! I am also doing an heirloom lace dress for a sweet little girl named Lily this week--and a white dress with a blue sash; reminds me of Sound of Music so I am SUPER excited about that one!

I am also finishing 2 FUN bishops; a Braves themed and a pink and green alligator bubble!!!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment