Monday, June 18, 2012

WHY I am headed to the car wash this morning

Yesterday I went to Kroger for a few things. When I walked to my car I began unloading my groceries and the plastic sack with the gallon of milk ripped--the gallon hit the ground and splattered all over the brand new gold Camry next to my car.

I ran inside and told the Customer Service Rep what had happened--she said, 'Just go get another gallon'; I said 'Well I wanted to make sure the owners of the car know there's milk all over their car!' She started to send a young man bagging groceries with a roll of paper towels to the parking lot.

I walked to the back of the store, grabbed another gallon and headed back to my car. As I got a couple spots away from my SUV I saw an old town car with very large rims heading to the spot next to me that the Camry had been in. The Kroger associate had not removed the overflowing busted gallon of milk. The 'pimped out' ride ran over the milk and I watched it splash all over my vehicle.

I just stood there in disbelief of my luck and started laughing as I walked to my passenger side door. The driver of the car looked at me not knowing what to say.

I said, "You know what? I dropped the gallon you just ran over and it's all over another car!' He laughed, too.

Karma's a bitch--and I just have CONSTANT unfortunate luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment