Friday, June 15, 2012

BOOT SHOPPING

Today my new friend, Regina, and I went hunting for cowboy boots...I had found a lil' shop online in a small neighboring town...it was INTERESTING!


The store owner was an older man and there were quite a few kinds of boots, but not too many...his credit card machine wouldn't print--I actually had him void my transaction so I could leave a check (pray I'm only charged once), and the door wouldn't even latch all the way shut...but hey--I'm all for supporting small businesses!


Well Regina and I got the COOLEST Jack Daniel's boots! Nick already has a pair of boots but I will return there to get him some in the future possibly! Regina got her son and daughter matching pairs--I can't wait to photograph them knees down in their cool new kicks!!!


Our 2 year old boys went a bit nuts in the boot shop...AND--just our luck--they BOTH had stinky diapers...they literally had a little poop party while we were trying on our boots!




Needless to say it was interesting--but check out our awesome boots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment