Thursday, June 21, 2012

A book suggestion

This morning Nick and I were invited to join my summer bible study group at the pool in a neighborhood nearby. Nick brought me his helmet this morning so I figured--why not, we can ride our bike there.

Our tires were SOOO flat; luckily Lee's dad helped me via phone to figure out how to use the air compressor.

I usually am a hermit and don't attend many functions--but what a nice group of women; it was such a nice morning! The leader of our bible study is beautiful--inside and out; I could hang out with her all the time--might rub off some sweetness on me ;)

for lunch I am making a whole pan of green bean bundles! TALK ABOUT A DELICIOUS FOOD! I'm wasting away on pinterest while they cook...I see so many things I want and NEED to do for our home on pinterest!!! I don't get on there often but maybe I can start doing 2 projects a month...

This evening, after Nick's nap, we will be going to the gym. I have been reading this book for 20 minutes a day while on the stair master:


I read this psychologist's book about intimacy and sex in marriage and was so excited to find this one; I SO see myself doing the things he says women do to drive men crazy...I am excited about making some changes--it also has ways to encourage the men in your life without becoming a door mat to them--there are many things I see could be important to start doing now for Nicholas' future development! I strongly suggest any individual--especially those in relationships--to read any of Dr. Leman's books! I'm reading 'the birth order' next!



No comments:

Post a Comment