Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hair: Greener Grass, Bumble and Bumble

I went WAY over do for a hair cut this time! My hair literally was like breaking off with the straitener--GROSS!

ANYWAYS; one of my favorite salons in Savannah, Georgia is "Greener Grass"! When I first moved here in 2009 I was trying to find a place to have my hair cut and they had recently won a small business award and had great reviews for cuts, colors, products, etc.

The girl I had for the few months I could consistently go--until Nicholas wouldn't sit in the stroller longer than two minutes anymore--was named Lauren; talk about small world--she also went to Troy University--cheered there, actually, and we knew a lot of the same people. She then studied hair in New York--she's FABULOUS! SO fabulous that she's currently booked through January; so when I got an appointment at 1045--and then realized I forgot my son's Christmas program and had to reschedule--I obviously lost my spot with Lauren!

However, I took a chance with someone new--and totally pleased...may actually request her first next time! Amy was awesome; I took in 4 pictures all different lengths styles, textures, etc and she totally listened to me--combined them, and gave me not only what I couldn't really describe but wanted, but a haircut that is functional as a working mom and instructor!


As long as my hair is in this picture--she cut off nearly 5 inches! Yes--I'd let it go that long!

She also used this product by Bumble and Bumble called 'Brialliantine'; it's a texturing cream--super concentrated, you use a tiny dab and squeeze it on your strands for that full but piecy look--like you always see celebs having and wonder 'how the heck?' She said the company originally was using lotions and creams on runway models and developed this product for every day use...um THANKS!


Love Lauren and Greener Grass--now I also Love Amy and Brilliantine...I'm gonna have to add some last minute stocking wishes for more Bumble and Bumble products!

No comments:

Post a Comment