Sunday, December 2, 2012

Alyssa Paige

Out of all the wonderful moments people ask me to be a part of, photographing a newborn is definitely one of my favorites. The first few days of a new baby's life are so inspiring, so new, so tender.



This morning I was able to photograph a 2 day old precious baby girl, Alyssa Paige. This whole family was gorgeous; Sonya is an absolutely beautiful woman!

For these photos I used a small grassy area in their cul-de-sac. It had a nice natural feeling and for December, how on earth we ended up with weather in the 70s I don't know--but it was PERFECT!

Thank you for letting me part of this special day, and again--congrats to ya'll!

See a few more photos from their shoot HERE

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.502924069748268.114023.502891899751485&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment