Thursday, September 13, 2012

New things in my life!

WOW; such cool opportunities have come into my life recently!!!!

I saw a Craigslist ad for 'Pure Barre' Instructors and decided to interview for the position--and was blessed to be chosen! Our training is next month with the opening of the new Pure Barre rapidly approaching! I can NOT wait to be teaching this amazing work out and making new friends!!!! The woman I will be working for is incredibly sweet, active, a mom, and now business owner--how inspiring!!!!

I also auditioned and am now a part of the new professional dance team for the new professional basketball team!!! HOW AMAZING! I can't wait to perform again! Some of these girls are just so talented--I can't wait to make new friends and have fun with them all!

I am the Community Service chair for the area Pannellenic Group!!! I am UBER excited about this! I have our first meeting next week--I am hoping we get great ideas together! My main goals are a tea/silent auction to benefit a local women's charity or organization; and a military wives breakfast tea!!!!

Some people ask me how I plan to balance all of this with my sewing...WELL I hope to teach in the mornings and Nicholas will go to child care of some sort--I am currently pre school shopping..I love my sewing but it's not possible to whip things out as I usually do with him these days; especially since he no longer takes naps!!!

I also keep a schedule; for instance--if I have a lot to do the next day I make an hourly schedule...some people may think that's nutty but it keeps me on my toes and helps me make deadlines and not forget my responsibilities!!

Today I bought Nicholas a t ball bat, whiffle balls, a glove and cones--for bases. I can't wait to play in the back yard tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment