Saturday, October 6, 2012

Melaleuca--fabulous clean living

My friend recently introduced me to 'Melaleuca'--sounds kind of like some odd club...it's not.

It is a company committed to safer, cleaner living--and I jumped right on that band wagon. It's called 'Melaleuca' because melaleuca oil is in many of their products!

The main reason I decided to join is because of the cleaning products...did you know even children's bath soap has a form of formaldehyde in it to preserve it for longer shelf life!!!! SO yes, even your sweet baby shampoo is bathing your baby in embalming fluids...

I am not the best cleaner in the world but at least now I can clean without feeling like I'm suffocating from bleach!!!! I use the bathroom combo now and love it; I clean once a week and use a second spray every day to just keep mold and mildew and hard water from developing until the next cleaning day!

I also have a miserable time cleaning our laminate floors; I started using 'Melamagic' cleaner and although I am a terrible mopper--it actually seems to keep my floors from being gross on the regular!

I have switched our shampoos, body soaps, and tooth pastes to Melaleuca products now too...and although I LOVE my Advocare, I had a coupon to try some energy bars with Melaleuca...yea--I love them too...they are in my cookie jar!

I also am SUPER terrified about becoming aged and wrinkly...I bought an age defying serum that was $22 versus $75 of a department store competitor...LOVE...I was already developing a dark spot on my cheek and after less than a month it's started fading! YES--they sell make up too! I also have a foot care system--cleanser, lotion and spray because I genetically have old lady feet :( I also have the 'renew' lotion for when my husband sunburns his skin; it works BETTER than Eucerin but is NOT greasy, etc...awesome.

The way this company works is that you join--a one time fee--and then spend 35 points a month; which totals about $55...BUT what's really cool is everything you buy is wholesale price direct from manufacturer to YOU; and super concentrated so it last 3 times as long as what you spend retail price on in the store. For instance, my detergent--o yea, I use liquid dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent from them too--is $16 and last as long as 3 large tide liquid detergents that would cost $46...it's awesome.

For those of you allergic to sulphates--well they have soaps and shampoos that work amazingly well--all sulphate free!

They have vitamins, snacks, shakes, and supplements that are endorsed by Olympic athletes, and more...

AND not only do you SAVE money, you can MAKE money...any one you refer that signs up goes under you and you receive 7% of THEIR monthly spending...so if you get friends on the bandwagon, you practically get to shop there free, plus money back!

If $55 a month sounds like a lot, think about it--how much do you spend at the store monthly on detergent, cleansers, shampoo, soap, vitamins, toothpaste, candles, make up, lotion, snacks...and more that you could get from Melaleuca instead--all natural, chemical free is the way to go! In the presentation the woman told me children can accidentally drink these cleansers and although they will get a tummy ache there is not really any thing more serious than just that--a tummy ache...as obsessed as my son is with Windex and mop spray--I HAD to make the switch! Since I dont have a huge home and don't clean or go through detergent and dish soap weekly, I save money by rotating what I purchase. For instance, one month I'll get detergent, dish detergent, and cleansers...next month I'll do soaps, shampoos, and tooth paste...if i need a few more points I simply buy something we NEED regularly like ibuprofen, or I get a snack food, etc....seriously--it's simple and better for you, your family, and your home!

This month it is only $1 to sign up rather than $28!!!! Ask me for more info if you are interested!!! If you live in town you can come try some of my stuff out! It's all fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment