Friday, November 9, 2012

Pure Barre/Advocare Morning



I have been workin the past month on eating right and really getting in effective work outs for my shoot next weekend with Kevin Lanier in Auburn; I am doing some modeling in exchange for a photography workshop--what an amazing trade!

So WHAT have I been doing? I truly believe in keeping an omega/fish oil supplement and fiber in my daily routine; slacked a bit on fiber this past week tho since I've been tryin to low carb. I have been taking a thermogenic supplement before my workouts, as well. DANG I feel ready, revved up and focused when I get in there--talk about mind/body connection! Here's That Thermo, and the SPARKS energy drink mix I use for my smoothies!



I personally love the cherry flavor! I only use frozen fruit, calorie free laCroix flavored water (lately i'm OBSESSED with the coconut flavor!!!!) and the mix--low cal, fresh and delicious!!!! And avoiding the extra fat and calories from yogurt--plus the frozen fruit is cheaper and I don't have to use a ton of ice to thicken it up!!!

I have done a Pure Barre Class 5 days a week, interspersed with a couple mile runs, some weights, and a LOT of toes to bar exercises everyday. I could look a bit better--but hey, for hittin 197 lbs pregnant 2 years ago, I'm pretty ok with 132 lbs! If you haven't taken a class--you have no idea what you are missing. You truly get addicted to 'the shake'; if I'm not trembling in my own sweat I know I'm slacking off!

Head here to check out more Advocare! After the holidays I plan to do the 21 day challenge and trim off that turkey and ham I will probably pack on!!!!

Like Pure Barre and find a location in your area--I promise you won't regret taking a class! And Advocare is amazing--it takes my workout from a sweat to a super revved up hour that makes me leave feeling like I kicked ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment